I have enjoyed thinking of some new goals for myself. Here they are...
1. I would like to reread all of my favorite books that I own. I have shelves filled with stories that I just love and I want to read them all again. I think that this quote from CS Lewis is just perfect for me, “It is a good rule after reading a new book, never to allow yourself another new one till you have read an old one in between.” Too often I just keep reading new book after new book. I need to go back and enjoy those stories that I adore and not leave them on the shelf collecting dust.
2. I want to read through the whole Bible again. I had read the Bible cover to cover back when I was in high school. Since then I have just read certain books or passages. I would like to go through the Bible again and familiarize myself with more than just my favorites verses and books.
4. Pick one friend or family member a week and send note telling them how much I appreciate them.
5. Make a good cheesecake. My other (2) attempts have been disappointing. I adore cheesecake and would love to be able to make my own instead of driving all the way to the Cheesecake Factory for a delicious slice.
6. Go see Catching Fire at midnight opening night. Once you are a mom often you can't go out and do these kinds of crazy things like seeing a movie on opening night. I would love to see Catching Fire opening night. We will see if it works out:)
Here is a photo of me completing one the items on my 31 Bucket List, a 5k!
Alright 32, I am ready for you!
This year is going to be great:)