I have been sick a lot this year which has lead to a lot more book reading. I think that this year I have read over 100 books. (Thanks Goodreads for helping me keep track!) Out of all the books/series that I have read this year here are my top 10 favorites...
10. Stardust by Neil Gaiman
9. The Outcasts by John Flanagan
8. The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan (The Heroes of Olympus Series)
7. Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyer, Prophet, Spy by Eric Metaxas
6. The Seven Relms Series by Cinda Williams Chima
5. Pathfinder by Orson Scott Card
4. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
3. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
2. Ranger Apprentice Series by John Flanagan
1. Enders Game by Orson Scott Card
I am not really good at giving a synopsis about books so I won't attempt it here. My hubby says I am extremely long winded and end up telling too much about the story. So, if you are interested in checking out these books you can look them up on Amazon and see more on what they are about. They are all wonderful books that I want for my personal library so that I can read them over and over. Yes, I am one of those people that reads books multiple times:) Also, if you are a book lover I would encourage you to check out Goodreads. It is fun to see what your favorite authors and friends are reading!
Finally, here is something that I found and just had to included because it is so true for me:)