background

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday

It is Thursday and I am sitting here, after lunch, thinking about what I am thankful for right at this moment.  I just wanted to share so here it is, in no particular order, all the things that I am thankful for on this Thursday.

1.  I am thankful for Dan.  He is my best friend and while I know that life is uncertain I am thankful for each moment that God allows me to spend with him.

2.  I am thankful for my adorable Aubrey.  Her pigtails and squeaky shoes bring a smile to my face and joy to my heart.  I can't imagine a life without her.

3.  I am thankful for being allowed to hear Emma sing along to one of my favorite songs today on the way to school.  It is called All the Miles by Sandra McCracken.  Something about her singing, "this is not make believe" just gave me chills.

4.  I am thankful for a son that is as concerned about the time as I am.  He is always ready and waiting as I am trying to usher everyone out the door.

5.  I am thankful for my new book called Inheritance by Christopher Paolini.  Reading is one of my greatest joys and I love getting a new book.  Especially one that I have been waiting to come out for 2 years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment