background

Monday, May 16, 2011

Adventures of Emma - Picture Evidence

I thought that I would share some pictures of Emma that I have taken over the last few weeks.

Can you see the water on the floor?  It is out to the middle of the kitchen.


Emma asked if she could play in the water while I fed Aubrey and put her down for a nap.  I should have clarified what playing in the water meant.


Can you see how full the sink is?  If you notice off to the right in the sink her barbie is sitting there too.  That is what I get for assuming she just meant play with cups and water.


Hey look Mom!  I found a worm!


This worm she kept in a bucket for days until she realized it was dead.  She told me that she was a worm keeper and that she took care of all the worms until they died and went to be with God.



Here she is my little fish.  She was playing out in the water even though it was too cold for it.  She didn't care.  She said, "I just love to swim!"



So there are a few of Emma's adventures these last couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment