background

Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Super Bowl Funny

This is a conversation that Dawson, Emma, and I had about the upcoming Super Bowl Game.

Dawson:  Hey Mom, who do you think is going to win the Super Bowl?

Me:  I hope that the Giants do.

Dawson: I think that the Patriots are going to win because Tom Brady is better than Eli Manning.  Payton Manning is better than both of them though.

Me:  Well, I don't really like Tom Brady so I would rather Eli Manning win.

Dawson:  How come you don't like Tom Brady?

Emma:  Is it because Eli Manning is cuter than Tom Brady?

Me: Well...no. (lots of laughing)  Tom Brandy is a lot cuter but...


So there you have it.

Dawson is cheering for the Patriots
I am cheering for the Giants
Emma thinks that whoever is the cutest should win

No comments:

Post a Comment