Tonight Aubrey, between the hours of 4:30 -6:30 pm, did the following things:
1. got into the chocolate chips (which were in a closed Tupperware container)
2. got into the Doritos (which had a chip clip on it)
3. squeezed out a juice box that Emma left out onto the kitchen floor
4. dumped half of a large bottle of soft soap (it has a screw top lid) onto the bathroom floor
5. tried to eat a red crayon
Tonight Emma, between the hours of 4:30-6:30 pm, did the following things:
1. dumped all her crayons onto the living room floor and then cried for 15 minutes when I told her to clean them up
2. made a huge mess of her room not 15 minutes after I had just finished cleaning it up
3. yelled at me that her room could be as messy as she wanted it to be and there was nothing I could do about it
* she quickly learned that there was something that I actually could do about it
4. took all the couch cushions off and made a big mess in the living room.
5. yelled at me after I told her to clean her living room mess that I should just send her to bed
And...that is just what I did. Two girls got ready for bed and were in their beds for the night by 7pm.
I miss Dan when he is gone.