background

Monday, September 12, 2011

Emma's beautiful moment

There are times as a parent that you just stop and swell with love for your children and this was one of those times.  Emma came home from church on Sunday just bursting to tell us her memory verse that they have been working on.  As she was saying the verse to me I thought to myself how beautiful this moment was.  It made me think about God and what joy He must have at her enthusiasm in remembering His word. 

I will be honest, when I read God's word I do not have the same sense of excitement as my sweet Emma.  The times when I am just bursting to tell others about God's word are way to few and far between.  I truly believe that as the years go by God will use Emma and her enthusiastic, joyful nature to speak His words to others.  I look forward to seeing her grow in her relationship with the Lord and I am thankful that He has begun using her already by speaking to me. 

Here is the video of her...



Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."  Matthew 19:14

No comments:

Post a Comment