- Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select dough cycle; press Start.
- After the dough has doubled in size turn it out onto a lightly floured surface, cover and let rest for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll dough into a 16x21 inch rectangle. Spread dough with 1/3 cup butter and sprinkle evenly with sugar/cinnamon mixture. Roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls. Place rolls in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking pan. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake rolls in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- While rolls are still hot brush the tops of the rolls with butter. (basically I just take a stick of butter and rub it over the hot rolls)
FYI ~ I have made these through the cutting the dough and placing it in the pan stage and then instead of letting them rise and baking them I just covered them with plastic/foil and put them in the freezer for another day. The night before I want the rolls I just pull them out of the freezer and let them thaw/rise overnight. In the morning I just bake like normal.
This is my first year participating in Relay for Life. I am so excited to be apart of something that truly does make a difference in people's lives. I was thinking about, over the years, the people that I knew who fought this battle called cancer. I can think of 8 off the top of my head. This year will be an emotional one for Team Pray for Gray as we just recently loss our friend Karl. I pray that this will be a time of healing and a celebration of life for not only our team but for all the teams that are at the relay.